Comprehensive collection services

Summit A•R provides tailored and effective collection services spanning a broad range of industries.

See All Services

Your questions… answered

Just the FAQs.

Summit is here to help. Below, you can find answers to many of our most commonly asked questions.

How do I make a payment?
You can pay online using our secure payment portal, or call us at (888) 212-2021 to make a payment by phone.

How can I obtain a receipt for my payment?
When paying via our secure payment portal, you’ll be provided with a printable receipt as soon as your transaction is complete.

What can I do if I dispute an account, or have already paid it off?
For assistance with a disputed account, please provide us with any information that will help us investigate the matter with our client. A good way to do this is providing details in a letter, along with any documentation and/or proof of payment (such as a cancelled check, credit card statement, bank statement, or receipt) supporting your position. To ensure the right account is located, please include the name on the account and/or account number, your current address, and your current phone number.

Our mailing address is:
Summit Account Resolution
Post Office Box 131,
Champlin MN 55316

What if I’m have difficulty paying?
We can usually help! Our clients will often authorize us to offer a repayment plan, with terms usually based on the amount owed and age of the account. Give us a call at (888) 212-2021 to find out how we can help.

I’m a victim of identity theft. What can I do?
You should immediately contact your local police department to report the crime. Once you’ve obtained a police report, call us at (888) 212-2021 for further assistance.

Someone else’s information is in my credit report. What can I do?
Occasionally a credit reporting bureau will place incorrect information in a consumer’s credit file. Credit bureaus call this a “mixed file”, and it’s usually the result of a minor clerical error such as a Sr. and Jr. being mixed up. These problems can usually be resolved with a phone call to the credit reporting bureau in question. Here are their toll-free numbers:

Equifax: (888) 766-0008
Experian: (888) 397-3742
TransUnion: (855) 681-3196

How do I report that you’re calling the wrong number?
If we’re calling an incorrect number, please contact us at (888) 212-2021, we’ll be happy to update our records.

How can I notify you that the party you’re trying to contact is deceased?
In this regrettable circumstance, please provide us with the contact information for the estate’s administrator, a copy of the death certificate, and any other information that will help us identify the correct account (such as the deceased’s past addresses and phone numbers).

Our mailing address is:
Summit Account Resolution
Post Office Box 131,
Champlin MN 55316

How do I know if a call I’ve received was really from Summit A•R?
The number we use to contact you may vary depending on why we’re calling, or which of our departments is trying to reach you. For reference, here’s a list of the phone numbers we use most frequently to contact consumers. Please note that additional numbers may be added from time to time.

  • 888-390-7771
  • 866-925-8400
  • 218-237-8400
  • 888-778-8331
  • 612-276-3985
  • 218-237-8411
  • 877-256-0655