Summit A•R, the online leader in providing account resolution services, is excited to announce a new scholarship program. In our business, respect and cooperation are key. We want to provide financial assistance to a selected college student who exemplifies those qualities. The selected student will receive an award of $500 for use toward tuition, books, or living expenses.
- Amount: $500
- Duration: One-Time Payment
- Number of Recipients: 1 per year
- Applications accepted beginning August 1st for awards the following year
- Deadline Date: Dec 6th, 2019
- Selection Date: Dec 13th, 2019
- Announcement Date: As soon as the recipient is contacted and eligibility confirmed
- An existing college student or incoming freshman (to be enrolled in the Fall of 2019 in good academic standing)
- Attending any school, college or university as a full-time student
- Complete and submit the application form.
Essay Submission Details
Judging will be based on the submission quality of the application, which will include a short, 1,000 word essay on: “Finding common ground through respect and cooperation”